We are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind, but you can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it;
- is unsafe;
- is significantly different from the sample or description; or,
- doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Alternatively, you can choose to keep the item and we will compensate you for any drop in value. If the problem is not major, we will repair the item within a reasonable time. If it is not repaired in a reasonable time you can choose a refund or replacement. Please keep your proof of purchase – e.g. your receipt.
A pdf version of this policy can be found HERE
If you have a major problem with a service or a minor problem that can't be fixed within a reasonable time, you have the right to cancel a service contract, when it is:
- provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill
- unfit for the purpose you asked for
- not delivered within a reasonable time when there is no agreed end date.
If you have a problem with a service that we provide, take the following steps:
- If relevant, also ask the service provider to compensate you for any damages or losses caused by the problem.
- If you’ve paid for the service and it has already started or been delivered, negotiate a refund to cover the services that failed and any advance payments.
- Show proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement.