Fellowship of CSSANZ
Fellowship of the Society (FCSSANZ) is awarded to Ordinary, Life and Foundation Members who have met the additional requirements listed below.
|Tim Eglinton||Justin Evans|
|Ian Faragher||Chip Farmer|
|John Frye||Andrew Luck|
|Craig Lynch||Michael Mar Fan|
|Sze-Lin Peng||Michael von Papen|
|Devinder Raju||Richard Simpson|
- Ordinary Membership of CSSANZ for 3 years.
- Continuing Professional Development: Currently certified participation in the yearly Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS) Continuing Professional Development CPD program.
- Bi-National Colorectal Cancer Audit (BCCA) or equivalent: Participates in a Bi-National Colorectal Cancer Audit or equivalent as approved by CSSANZ. From 1 January 2018, all applicants for FCSSANZ must show evidence of BCCA contribution.
- CME: Complete the CARSEP Self-assessment program, (https://fascrs.org/my-ascrs/education/carsep) and repeat this every five (5) years.
- Certification and Recertification: Having satisfied all the above criteria the Fellow will be issued with a Certificate of Fellowship, and be able to use the post nominal FCSSANZ , to be renewed every 5 years provided criteria are met, as determined by the Membership Committee of CSSANZ with recommendations to Council.