Spring Colorectal Meeting 202110-09-2021 - 11-09-2021 Adelaide, SA
We would like to cordially invite you to be part of the CSSANZ Spring Meeting this September in Adelaide. The last 12 months have provided unprecedented challenges for everyone with a global pandemic, however, we believe that the tide has changed. With the excellent public health measures in Australia and New Zealand and the advent of widespread vaccination, we feel that the time is right to gather together with our surgical and nursing colleagues and our industry partners for a conference.
We will have a broad and diverse program with sessions examining
- Artificial Intelligence and Future Technology in Colorectal Surgery,
- Recent Advances in Management of Colorectal Cancer,
- Challenges in Management of Anal Disease,
- Update on management of Inflammatory Bowel Disease, &
- Novel approaches in management of Pelvic Floor and Functional Bowel Disorders
The meeting with be held in a hybrid format* with the main conference to be held at the Crowne Plaza in Adelaide, South Australia, a new venue with excellent conference, catering and accommodation facilities, with a hub planned for New Zealand, and the ability for speakers to pre-record presentations and for speakers, industry and delegates to also participate virtually. Our meeting will include a diverse faculty with local, regional and international highly acclaimed speakers.
Conference Website: http://2021-cssanz-spring-meeting.w.yrd.currinda.com/
Registration Link: https://yrd.currinda.com/register/event/1265
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES 30TH JULY 2021
Adelaide in Spring is a spectacular location with a vibrant city centre, and wonderful surrounding tourist destinations including some of Australia’s best wine regions and it will be an excellent destination for guests and local attendees.
We hope to see you there,
Liz Murphy, Philippa Rabbit, Paul Hollington, Chris Lauder Tiong Sia, Mark Lewis, Michelle Thomas, James Moore & Andrew Luck
* if you are unable to attend in person due to government restrictions, we will refund the difference for you to attend online